Discover. Apply. Audition.
- Enrollment is open for 6th to 12th grade; and one-year post graduates. Schedule a tour of ASPVA today!
2. ApplyASPVA accepts applications year round. Priority consideration is offered to those students who meet the following deadlines. Applications are considered on a rolling basis after the priority deadline passes for each semester.
Spring Semester –
Priority Deadline: November 1
Auditions: Second week of November
Decisions (first round): Mailed by November 30
Fall Semester –
Priority Deadline: February 1
Auditions: Second week of February
Decisions (first round): Mailed by February 28
To apply, the following must be mailed to:
ASPVA P.O. Box 342107 Austin, TX 78734
2. Application fee of $150 (non-refundable)
3. Student Questionnaire
4. Current/Former School Administrator Questionnaire
4. Three Teacher Questionnaires
5. Current official transcriptClick here for application information and forms.
The selection committee will review your completed application. We will then contact you to schedule an audition. If an offer is made, an enrollment agreement will be sent. This agreement, along with a tuition deposit of $2,000 is due within 10 days.
The Austin School for the Performing and Visual Arts (ASPVA) admits students of any race,
color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally
accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions
policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.