Your individual or family contribution provides tuition and supplies for ASPVA students who qualify for financial aid. Gifts of any amount can be designated and your generosity will have an enormous impact on the lives of artistically-talented children.
Community Donor – $50
Impact: Buys art supplies for a young artist
– Recognized with your name and info on our Facebook page
– Receive ASPVA decal
ASPVA Advocate – $200
Impact: Presents a classical guitar to an aspiring musician, buys art supplies for 4 young artists, offers a half-day theater camp to two students
– Recognized 2 times with your name and info on our Facebook page
– Recognized with your name, organization or company on our website Sponsors page
ASPVA Named Scholarship – $1,000
Impact: A partial scholarship can be established in the name of the donor or in honor/memory of someone special. It will be given to one student for a single academic year.
Receive all Advocate level recognition, PLUS:
– Information and link included in ASPVA bimonthly newsletter
– 2 invitations to all special events, performances and galas throughout the year
ASPVA Endowed Scholarship – $4,000
Impact: A partial scholarship can be established in the name of the donor or in honor/memory of someone special. It will be given to one student for 4 academic years.
Receive all Named Scholarship level recognition, PLUS:
– Bimonthly report on scholarship recipient’s activities, involvement and performances
– Logo, name or tribute on sponsorship banners used at each ASPVA event
ASPVA Fine Arts Scholarship – $9,000
Impact: A full scholarship can be provided to one Fine Arts student for 1 year.
Receive all Endowed Scholarship level recognition, PLUS:
– Logo, name or tribute on all programs, invitations and marketing materials circulated for the duration of the scholarship disbursement
ASPVA Arts Champion – $15,500
Impact: A full-tuition scholarship can be provided to one high school students for one academic year.
Receive all Fine Arts Scholarship level recognition, PLUS:
– Logo, name or tribute on front page of website for duration of scholarship disbursement
All scholarship recipients are chosen by an ASPVA committee of administrators and faculty members on the basis of need, as evaluated by the School and Student Service for Financial Aid program to determine financial needs of student’s and their family, as well as the students’ artistic merit and academic performance. Donors may not select recipients. Contributions to ASPVA for scholarships are eligible for tax exemption to the extent allowed by law.