Student/Teacher Ratio: Small student-teacher ratio ensures a personalized experience for students.
Optimal Schedule: Students can dedicate themselves to their academic and artistic goals without sacrificing their physical or emotional well-being.
Full-Time Curriculum: Accredited college-prep curriculum and world-class arts education with access to classes from masters in dance, theater, music, voice, and visual arts
Half-Day Curriculum: Pre-college fine art classes available to homeschooled students
Affordability: Reasonable tuition rates compared to other private schools in the area
The Austin School for the Performing and Visual Arts is a place for students who want to pursue academic and artistic excellence where they will be honored by passionate, inspiring teachers while celebrating creativity, community and service.
- We believe that creative self-expression has a profound effect on the intellectual growth of children, developing a standard of excellence and self-confidence that will affect all aspects of their lives.
- We believe in the unique ability of the arts to capture imaginations, motivate excellence, and illuminate the world from a new perspective.
- We believe that all talented children in the Austin area should be supported in following their performing and visual arts dreams regardless of their socio-economic status.
- We believe that motivating our children to participate in performing and visual arts will grow support for the arts in Austin and improve our community as a whole.
- We believe that our school exists for the children. ASPVA is a place that affirms the worth of all students and incorporates parents and the community as intrinsic components of education.